Experience the tundra on a reindeer sledge
The dark winters of the Arctic Circle brings its own light in different shades of blue, the spectacular Northern lights, the starry sky and the special twilight in the time just before it gets dark at night. To experience the magic of the polar night season, wrapped up in warm clothes and reindeer skins, while the reindeer sleigh takes you over the tundra, is an experience everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. The trip starts a few meters from the hotel where reindeer sleigh brings you over our beautiful tundra, away from the lights of the village. The trip ends up in a lavvu (Sámi form of tipi) where you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee by the fire or a meal with traditional Sami food (order in advance). This also gives you a great opportunity to get nice close-up pictures of the reindeer and of the beautiful nature.
- NOK 495,- per person
- Children under 12 years get a 50% discount
- Extras (must be booked in advance at the hotel reception):
- Pick-up at the hotel NOK 50,- (round-tip) per person
- Sámi food: NOK 150,- per person
- Rental of outerwear: Please ask in the reception