On this tour you will get a glimpse of the everyday life of a Sámi reindeer herder and learn more about the importance of reindeer sledding for Sámi reindeer herders and the taming of reindeer. You will naturally have an opportunity to try riding a sled pulled by areindeer yourself. There will also be plenty of opportunities to take close-up pictures of the reindeer. Next to the fire in the lavvu (a type of tipi), you will also be served a warm drink and Sámi food (advance booking required).
- NOK 495,- per person
- Children under 12 years get a 50% discount
- Extras (must be booked in advance at the hotel reception):
- Pick-up at the hotel: NOK 50,- (round-trip) per person
- Sámi food: NOK 150,- per person
- Rental of outerwear: Please ask in the reception