Activities at Thon Hotel Vettre
Do you want to arrange a special activity during your stay at Thon Hotel Vettre? Here are some of the things you can do:
- Picnic/barbecue with your own chef at one of the magnificent seaside resorts nearby the hotel.
- The hotel not far away from the golf course in Asker. Why not go for a round?
- RIB-rides in Oslo Fjord with pick-up at the quay right by the hotel.
- Let your business connections or co-workers play an ice hockey match at Askerhallen, the venue of the team Frisk Tigers. Play with or against each other and players from Frisk Tigers.
Contact us if you want more suggestions to activities. We will be more than glad to help you.
The heart of the museum is the artistic base of Tilla and Otto Valstad. The museum has an exuberant, baroque inspired garden with sculptures of animals by Anne Grimdalen, and a rich collection of objects. The museum also holds both permanent and alternating exhibits.
Risenga indoor swimming pool
- Great indoor swimming facility
- A 25 metres long swimming pool (28 °C)
- Own pool for toddlers with a maximum depth of 30 centimetres (34 °C)
- Therapeutic pool (34 °C)
- Pool for diving, with diving boards at 1, 3 and 5 metres (28 °C)
- Wave pool with countercurrent canal and climbing wall (28 °C)
- 2 slides
- Jacuzzi (37 °C)
- Cold-water deep pool (16 °C)
Risenga ice rink
Situated about 2 kilometres away from the centre of Asker. The rink is open for the public during the winter, except for when it's reserved for organized sports or other events. The ice rink can be rented for private events.
Vardåsen Ski Centre
Asker's only facility for alpine skiing, The hill is situated at Borgen with a nice view over the Oslo Fjord. The hill has one wide slope, and a steep slope that can be challenging to many. There is also a small slope for the kids.