In a world of everlasting change Hotel Bristol puts tradition, quality and service in the high seat. Already when entering the lobby you will experience the unique style of the hotel, an elegance and venerableness that has characterized the hotel since 1920 when the doors opened to our first guests. Today the hotel has 251 guest rooms of which 10 are suites named after some of the most renowned persons who have stayed at Hotel Bristol, or has connections to the hotel.
Food and drink at the hotel
- Bristol Grill serves dishes based on seasonal varieties, and composes both international and Norwegian dishes.
- Bristol's Library Bar and Winter Garden has inspired politicians, authors, musicians and actors since 1920.
- Hambro’s cafe impresses our guests with its magnificent salad buffet, tasty open sandwiches and a wide range of coffees and teas.
Exercise and well-being at the hotel
Bristol Spa offers a wide range of spa treatments. Here you will also find exercise machines, a solarium, a sauna and a Turkish bath.
Conferences, meetings and banquets
The hotel offers premises suitable for all types of meetings and conferences. Amongst other we can offer one of Oslo's most modern and complete congress halls with additional group rooms and an exhibition area. Hotel Bristol's new meeting centre offers 8 lightly decorated and stylish meeting rooms with capacity for 8 to 80 persons. We also have a banquet department and classic ballrooms and salons which makes a unique frame for weddings, dinners and receptions.
Activities and other things to do at the hotel
Hotel Bristol is in the heart of Oslo city centre, and forms an excellent base for shopping, museums, the Opera, the Royal Palace and other Oslo attractions.
Free wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
OUR BEST RATES FOR THE NEXT DAYS
About the rooms
- 251 rooms
- 2 rooms for physically disabled
- All non-smoking rooms
- 500 metres to train station
- 100 metres to airport express bus
- 50 km to Oslo Airport Gardermoen