In a world of everlasting change Hotel Bristol puts tradition, quality and service in the high seat. Already when entering the lobby you will experience the unique style of the hotel, an elegance and venerableness that has characterized the hotel since 1920 when the doors opened to our first guests. Today the hotel has 251 guest rooms of which 10 are suites named after some of the most renowned persons who have stayed at Hotel Bristol, or who have had connections to the hotel.
See pictures and descriptions of our rooms
Food and drink at the hotel
- Bristol Grill serves à la carte and a daily menu based on the best Norwegian ingredients prepared in a modern and international style.
- Bristol's Library Bar and Winter Garden serves open sandwiches and light meals, as well as cakes from our in-house confectionery. At this place politicians, authors, musicians and actors has found inspiration since 1920.
- Hambro’s cafe impresses our guests with its magnificent salad buffet, tasty open sandwiches and a wide range of coffees and teas, as well as freshly squeezed juices and smoothies.
Take a closer look at our restaurants
Spa and well-being at the hotel
Bristol Spa offers quality spa treatments, where you get professional service in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Hotel Bristol also has a fitness room which is free to use for our guests.
See more about spa, well-being and fitness at the hotel
Conferences, meetings and banquets
The hotel offers premises suitable for all types of meetings and conferences. Amongst other we can offer one of Oslo's most modern and complete congress halls with additional group rooms and an exhibition area. Hotel Bristol's new meeting centre offers 8 lightly decorated and stylish meeting rooms with capacity for 8 to 80 persons. We also have a banqueting department with classic ballrooms and salons which give a unique frame for weddings, dinners and receptions.
See more information and pictures of our conference rooms and our banqueting department
Activities and other things to do at the hotel
Hotel Bristol is in the heart of Oslo city centre, and forms an excellent base for shopping, museums, the Opera, the Royal Palace and other Oslo attractions.
OUR BEST RATES FOR THE NEXT DAYS
|Mon 30.||Tue 31.|
About the rooms
- 251 rooms
- 2 rooms for physically disabled
- All non-smoking rooms
- 500 metres to train station
- 100 metres to airport express bus
- 50 km to Oslo Airport Gardermoen