Arrival by road
Use Google Maps to get driving directions. Please note that Bogstadveien street currently is undergoing roadwork. This applies for the area from Holtegata/Sporveisgata to Industrigata. Please follow the diversion signs. During this period, parking directly in front of the hotel is unfortunately unavailable.
We can offer indoor parking for our guests at NOK 230 per night. Until the end of July the parking garage is not accessible directly from Bogstadveien, but only from Vibes gate via Ole Vigs gate. There are also several options for parking in the street nearby the hotel.
Arrival by rail
- The train stops at Oslo Central Station.
- You can take tram number 11 to the stop "Uranienborg". Go back to Bogstadveien, about 50 metres, and then go left. The hotel is located about 250 metres up the street.
- You can also go by taxi from Oslo Central Station. This costs about NOK 150,- with daytime fares.
Arrival by Flybussekspressen, the airport express bus
The nearest stop for the airport express bus Flybussekspressen is Majorstuen, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Arrival by public transport
- Tram: Take tram number 11 to the stop "Uranienborg". Go back to Bogstadveien, about 50 metres, and then go left. The hotel is located about 250 metres up the street. You can also take tram number 12 to the stop "Majorstuen" which is 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Underground: All westbound lines stop at Majorstuen, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.