There are several options for parking in the area. We recommend parking in Bogstadsveien parking garage, which the hotel has an exclusive partnership with. There your car is safely locked in the parking garage, while you are staying at the hotel. The hotel sells parking tickets at the reception. There are also several options for street parking in the area.
Arrival by rail
- The train stops at Oslo Central Station.
- You can take tram number 19 to the stop "Bogstadveien". The hotel is located about 50 metres back from the stop.
- You can also go by taxi from Oslo Central Station. This costs about NOK 180,- with daytime fares.
Arrival by Flybussekspressen, the airport express bus
The nearest stop for the airport express bus Flybussekspressen is Majorstuen, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
Arrival by public transport
- Tram: Take tram number 11 or 19 to the stop "Bogstadveien". The hotel is located about 50 metres back from the stop. You can also take tram number 12 to the stop "Majorstuen" which is 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Underground: All westbound lines stop at Majorstuen, which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel.