From Oslo Airport Gardermoen
- Airport express train: Trains which goes to Asker or Drammen stop at Nationaltheatret Station. From there it is an about 5 minute walk to the hotel. If the train has Oslo Central Station the final stop, it takes about 15 minutes to walk to the hotel from there.
- Airport express bus: SAS Flybussen stops at Professor Aschehougs plass which is about 100 metres from the hotel.
- Taxi: You can also get a taxi from Oslo Airport to the hotel. We advise you to agree on a fixed price.
Arrival by train
- Long distance routes stop at Oslo Central Station. From there it is a 15 minute walk to Thon Hotel Stefan. You can also go by tram, line 18 to "Rikshospitalet", and get off at the stop "Tinghuset". Taxi from Oslo Central Station to the hotel costs about NOK 150 on during daytime.
- Local routes, as well as airport express trains which go to/from Asker or Drammen, stop at Nationaltheatret Station.
Arrival by car
- From E6/Gardermoen: Follow directions towards "Sentrum Sør" (city centre, south). You will then get to Rådhusgaten. Make a right turn to Rosenkrantz' gate, and continue for about 250 metres. Hotel is located on your right hand side.
- From E18/Drammen: Follow E18 and exit to "Ring 1" (ringway 1). Continue straight forward in the roundabout, to Munkedamsveien. Follow Munkedamsveien until you get to Karl Johans gate and then make a right turn. Make a left turn on your second left and continue for about 50 metres. The hotel is located on your left hand side.
A public parking garage, Sentrum P-hus, is situated right across the street from Thon Hotel Stefan.
- Tram: Line 18 stops at "Tinghuset" which is right by the hotel.
- Underground: All lines stop at Stortinget Station or Nationaltheatret Station, which both are a 4-5 minutes walk from the hotel.