Arrival by road
- Coming from E18/Drammen: Exit to Aker Brygge, and go straight through the first roundabout. At the first set of traffic lights you have Aker Brygge on your right, and Thon Hotel Vika Atrium on your left.
- Coming from E6/Gardermoen or E18/Gothenburg: Drive into the tunnel Festningstunnelen. Exit from E18 to Sentrum Vest. Make a left turn at the to first sets of traffic lights. Follow the road down to the left, and cross the tram tracks. Make a right turn at the next set of traffic lights, and you will find yourself in Munkedamsveien. After about 100 metres the hotel is on your right hand side.
Parking is available in a garage under the hotel. Ask the reception clerk upon arrival for more information.
Arrival by plane
The airport express train from Oslo Airport Gardermoen stops at Oslo Central Station and Nationaltheateret, and takes about 20 minutes.
Taxi from Oslo Airport Gardermoen to Thon Hotel Vika Atrium takes about 45 minutes. Prices vary from company to company. We recommend that you agree on a fixed price before choosing taxi.
Arrival by rail
Take the train to Nationaltheateret. Go down a small hill, and make right turn when you get to the trafiic lights. You will then be in Munkedamsveien. Continue for about 150 metres and you will see the hotel on your right hand side.
Arrival by public transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is Vika Atrium.
- Tram: The nearest stop is Aker Brygge or Ruseløkka.
- Underground: The nearest stop is Nationaltheateret.