Package is valid from 28th November 2014 until 5TH January 2015
Christmas is a fantastic time of the year and Brussels is one of the best places on the entire planet in which to celebrate it! The third best Christmas Market in Europe. A perfect blend of tradition and modernity, that give the season its unique character. It is not just the spectacular Christmas lights on the Grand Place, but the way the shops, the shows, the restaurants, and even the people themselves seem to glow with seasonal energy.
There is a powerful sense of wonder about the capital at Christmas, and we are offering an equally wonderful seasonal deal at the luxurious Stanhope Hotel.
Those who stay between 28th November 2014 and 5th January 2015 will have the opportunity to enjoy our “Winter Wonders” package:
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed bedroom
- A warm glass of mulled wine or a mug of the ultimate hot chocolate on arrival
- Full Buffet Breakfast daily
- Festive Afternoon Tea on one day (only available on Saturdays and Sundays from 4pm to 6pm)
- Winter Wonders package: 1 free vouchers for 1 hour ice skating (€8 value) - 1 free ride on the ferris wheel with purchase of a ride (€5 value) - "Giants of the Earth" exhibition at the Brussels Stock Exchange building : - 50% on adult rates during the Winter Wonders - 1 free Brussels map with "Winter activities" - Miscellaneous discounts on for more than 20 cultural places and attractions.
- A festive turndown treat at bedtime
- Free in-room movies for those who want to snuggle up with a great film
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- 24 hours access to fitness and sauna
- 3pm checkout on the day of departure
Prices start €339.00 inclusive of VAT per room per night based on two adults sharing a Classic Double room. Minimum two night stay applies. Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate and include Full English Breakfast. Terms and conditions apply.
Shopping, entertainment, art and fun
Experience the Grand Place bathed in lights and music. Shop at Belgium's largest Christmas market with 240 chalets located around the Bourse and the Marché aux Poissons, and get entertained by street artists and brass bands. Have fun on the huge ice skating rink, covering a total of over 1,000 square metres, or go for a carousel ride. Winter Wonders is truly a grand event that offers something for everyone.