Afternoon Tea at Hotel Bristol
Enjoy Afternoon Tea in the Winter Garden and the Library Bar at the venerable Hotel Bristol in Oslo.
From NOK 375 per person
The British tradition of Afternoon Tea was started by the Duchess of Bedford, Anna Russell, who was a good friend of Queen Victoria. In the 1840s, the Duchess had the idea of serving a light meal comprising sandwiches, tea and biscuits in the afternoon because she was hungry and there was a long wait before dinner was served. This became a popular tradition that spread around the world.
At the Hotel Bristol in Oslo you can sample our delicious “Afternoon Tea menu”, which we serve every day including weekends from 11.00
- Green pea hummus served crostini
- Baked tomato with basil served on brioche
- Bresaola with nut emulsion served on rye bread
- Smoked salmon and cucumber with garlic and herb dressing
- Santa Kristina ham served with tomato compote
- Homemade scones
- Jam according to season
- Selection of cakes from our own pastry shop
Lunchtime is popular at the Hotel Bristol, especially on Saturdays. We encourage our guests to book a table in advance.
For groups of more than 7 persons, kindly contact us via email or ring us on +47 22 82 60 22.