A great way to start the day with Thon Hotels
Safety for our guests and hotel staff is very important to us. That is why we have now introduced new breakfast routines at all our hotels.
À la carte
Our award-winning hotel breakfast is now served as a la carte to our guests. We put a lot of love into today's most important meal and we make sure that what we serve is of high quality. With love for what we do, we offer organic, short-travelled and home-cooked food to all our guests. Look forward to a good start - which sets a high standard for today's run. Our breakfast menu will consist of:
Consisting of baked goods such as croissant and toast, jam and cheese, and sliced fresh fruit.
Consisting of fried eggs, bacon, tomato beans, breakfast sausage and fried mushrooms.
Consisting of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon.
We continue to follow advice of local and national health authorities. Safety for our guests and hotel staff is very important to us, and you as a guest should be sure that you are taken care of during your stay.
Here are some of the actions related to breakfast serving within Thon Hotels.
- There will be a limit of maximum capacity of people seated in the breakfast area.
- Desinfection station with antibac will be available by the entrance.
- Tables are being cleaned and desinfected between each seating, and other surfaces with frequent touch is cleansed and desinfected frequently.
- There is a minimum of 1 meters distance between each guest/table. Not applicable if the guests seated are from the same household.
- The staff clean their hands after each serving, and minimum every 15 minutes.
- There will be no newspapers available in the breakfast area.