Hygiene and safety measures at Thon Hotels in Brussels and Rotterdam
Because your health and safety is our priority, we are building today the new tomorrow. We follow the advice of the national and local authorities and have therefore taken measures for guests and staff in order to avoid the spreading of COVID-19.
Throughout our hotels and residences:
- Facemasks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available to our guests in all public spaces
- Furniture, equipment and contact points such as table tops, key cards, door handles, elevator buttons are disinfected on a regular basis
- Elevator use with maximum 2 persons
- Disinfectant wipes will be at the disposal of our guests in all rooms
- Staff, external contractors and suppliers have received clear guidelines on hygiene rules
- Contactless payment is strongly recommended
- Our hotels in Brussels, Rotterdam and Thon Residence Parnasse obtained the CovidClean Certification by Safehotels
When you organize your event with Thon Hotels Brussels we commit to...
Social distancing measures & face coverings at any time
- This is reinforced by appropriate signage and safety reminders on the screens
- Also staff, external contractors and suppliers have received clear guidelines on hygiene rules
FLEXIbility in terms of organization
- We offer you the possibility to organize a hybrid event. some participants will be present, others will join online
- We offer you state of the art technical equipment to make your event a success
- We offer you flexible payment and cancellation terms and conditions for your group and event reservations
Safe meeting spaces, registering & catering area
- Antibacterial gel will be available in the public spaces to all participants
- In the catering area there is a visual notice for the coffee machine inside the room encouraging the attendees to wipe down the touching bottoms after selecting the drink
- Furthermore there is a designated sanitation area inside the meeting room in order to wipe down microphones, clickshare, etc. after each use
- Also the meeting rooms with daylight may have the possibility to open the windows to have fresh air circulated and our ventilation system operates with 100% fresh, hygienic air
- Furniture, equipment and contact points such as table tops, door handles, elevator buttons are desinfected on a regular basis. In case you want to add more safety to your meeting, we are happy to propose you plexi glasses separating each table of participants
- No meeting without a refreshing break which we organize for you as seated coffee break, lunch or dinner. Social distancing and necessary hygiene measures assured
- As to the catering part- we adapt to what is allowed and advised such as individual plates or lunch boxes.
Additional information for your stay at Thon Hotels in Brussels:
- Guests can decline housekeeping service in our hotels. The hotel will then offer a green voucher of 5 EUR which can be donated to a good cause. Guests who do want a refresh will have to leave the room during this service in order to keep the social distance (not applicable at our apartments).
Our main mission is to bring back color to your day by providing you a customer oriented service with a high level of flexibility. Enjoy our unique Nordic touch in our colorful facilities.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.