Brussels and Rotterdam guidelines
Because your health and safety is our first priority, we are building today the new tomorrow. We follow the advice of the national and local authorities and have therefore taken measures for guests and staff in order to avoid the spreading of COVID-19.
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available to our guests in different public spaces
- Minimum distance of 1,5 meters between both guests and staff
- Furniture, equipment and contact points such as table tops, key cards, door handles, elevator buttons are disinfected on a regular basis
- Elevator use with maximum 2 persons
- Disinfectant wipes will be at the disposal of our guests in all rooms
- Staff, external contractors and suppliers have received clear guidelines on hygiene rules
- Contactless payment is strongly recommended
Only applicable for Brussels:
- Our hotels in Brussels and Thon Residence Parnasse obtained the CovidClean Certification by Safehotels
- Guests can decline housekeeping service in our hotels. The hotel will then offer a green voucher of 5 EUR which can be donated to a good cause. Guests who do want a refresh will have to leave the room during this service in order to keep the social distance (not applicable at our apartments)
- Fitness rooms are open at Thon Hotel EU and Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie with a variety of hygiene measures in place. The Worldclass Fitness at Thon Residence Parnasse is open as well.
- The Twelve restaurant at Thon Hotel EU is open for lunch and dinner
- We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant. Room service is also available.
Our main mission is to bring back color to your day by providing you a customer oriented service with a high level of flexibility. Enjoy our unique Nordic touch in our colorful facilities.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.