Hygiene and safety measures at Thon Hotels in Brussels and Rotterdam
Because your health and safety is our first priority, we are building today the new tomorrow. We follow the advice of the national and local authorities and have therefore taken measures for guests and staff in order to avoid the spreading of COVID-19.
Throughout our hotels and residences:
- Facemasks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces and outdoors
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available to our guests in all public spaces
- Minimum distance of 1,5 meters between both guests and staff
- Furniture, equipment and contact points such as table tops, key cards, door handles, elevator buttons are disinfected on a regular basis
- Elevator use with maximum 2 persons
- Disinfectant wipes will be at the disposal of our guests in all rooms
- Staff, external contractors and suppliers have received clear guidelines on hygiene rules
- Contactless payment is strongly recommended
- Our hotels in Brussels, Rotterdam and Thon Residence Parnasse obtained the CovidClean Certification by Safehotels
We are ready for your next event or conference in Brussels:
- We follow the necessary social distance in all our meeting rooms
- We offer you flexible conditions for your group and conference bookings: you can cancel your bookings free of charge up to 7 days prior to event/arrival date. Furthermore, the deposit is due only 7 days prior to event/arrival date
- We offer you the possibility to organize a hybrid event. Some participants will be present, others will join online. We offer you state of the art technical equipment to make your event a success
- Would you like to add more safety to your meeting? We are happy to propose you plexi glasses separating each table of participants
- No meeting without a refreshing break which we organize for you as seated coffee break, lunch or dinner. Social distancing and necessary hygiene measures assured
Additional information for your stay at Thon Hotels in Brussels:
- Guests can decline housekeeping service in our hotels. The hotel will then offer a green voucher of 5 EUR which can be donated to a good cause. Guests who do want a refresh will have to leave the room during this service in order to keep the social distance (not applicable at our apartments).
- Please note that our fitness rooms are temporarily closed.
- Please note that our restaurants are temporarily closed. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner as room service.
Additional information for your stay at Thon Hotel Rotterdam:
- We serve breakfast during 3 timeslots which you can reserve upon check in. Our breakfast buffet is made up of individually wrapped items and you can order fresh and warm options if you wish.
- We welcome only hotel guests at our brasserie from 12:00 - 21:30. Please reserve your table in advance.
- Our bar is open for hotel guests from 12:00 - 22:00. You may not take your alcoholic drinks outside.
- You can purchase protective masks at our reception.
Our main mission is to bring back color to your day by providing you a customer oriented service with a high level of flexibility. Enjoy our unique Nordic touch in our colorful facilities.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.