Hygiene and safety measures at Thon Hotels in Brussels and Rotterdam
Because your health and safety is our priority, we are building today the new tomorrow. We follow the advice of the national and local authorities and have therefore taken measures for guests and staff in order to avoid the spreading of COVID-19.
Wearing a mask is mandatory in health care and public transportation.
Belgium is now in "yellow". Click here for further information.
Wearing a mask is mandatory in public transport and at airports. The brasserie and bar at Thon Hotel Rotterdam are open every day from noon until 23:00 (normal opening hours). You can find further information here.
Throughout our hotels and residences:
- Antibacterial hand gel will be available to our guests in all public spaces
- Furniture, equipment and contact points such as table tops, key cards, door handles, elevator buttons are disinfected on a regular basis
- Disinfectant wipes will be at the disposal of our guests in all rooms
- Staff, external contractors and suppliers have received clear guidelines on hygiene rules
- Contactless payment is strongly recommended
- Our hotels in Brussels, Rotterdam and Thon Residence Parnasse obtained the CovidClean Certification by Safehotels
When you organize your event with Thon Hotels we commit to...
- Compliance with the rules established by the government
- Flexibility in the organization
- The possibility of organizing hybrid events with state-of-the-art technical equipment
- Secure meeting, transit and catering areas with enhanced cleaning
Our main mission is to bring back color to your day by providing you a customer oriented service with a high level of flexibility. Enjoy our unique Nordic touch in our colorful facilities.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you might have.