- The first time you stay with us after becoming a member, we will award you 1,500 points as a welcome bonus.
- You can start earning points from the date you join.
- It can take up to 5 days for points to show on your membership profile page.
- For hotel stays in Brussels, points are earned when the room rate is greater than or equal to the following amounts:
Thon Hotel Brussels City Center: €80
Thon Hotel Brussels Airport: €80
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie: €100
Thon Hotel EU: €120
Stanhope hotel: €120
- As a member, you are personally responsible for entering your membership number when making a booking, as well as on check-in/check-out at the hotel in order to ensure that your bonus points are credited to your membership account.
- On eligible bookings, every night you stay at a Thon City or Thon Conference hotel, you will receive 1,000 points. At Hotel Bristol, Thon Hotel Terminus, Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz Oslo and Thon Hotel Opera i Oslo, and Stanhope Hotel, Thon Hotel EU and Hotel Bristol Stephanie in Brussels, members receive 1,500 points per night. When you stay at a Thon Budget hotel, you can earn 800 points per night.
- Members can earn points on all standard rates and contract rates (for businesses and organisations).
- Bonus points (whether Thon DISCOVERY or SAS EuroBonus) are not earned on free nights, bonus nights, bookings made through third-party websites (such as hotels.com, expedia.com, booking.com, Coop Hotellkupp, etc.), tour operators, bookings in connection with special deals in the case of long term stays (more than 20 nights), crews, sponsor rates or other special agreements or deals. These nights do not qualify for membership level upgrade.
- Certain price codes entitle the member to a reduced number of Thon DISCOVERY bonus points. They do not entitle the member to any SAS EuroBonus points.
- Thon DISCOVERY members have the option of earning 500 air mile points from SAS EuroBonus per night. The member can choose between earning Thon DISCOVERY points and SAS EuroBonus points.
- No points are earned if the member is a “no show” for a booking.
- In the case of marketing campaigns, special rules will apply to the earning of bonus points. These rules will be determined by Thon Hotels on a per-campaign basis.
- Only one person per booked room can earn points.
- Only Thon DISCOVERY members can earn points. Points are earned on a per-booking basis, which is to say the earned points can only apply to 1 room and 1 person. You cannot earn points when you pay for another person’s booking. However, points are earned no matter who pays for the booking.
- Points can be credited retroactively so long as valid documentation, such as a hotel bill, receipt, or credit card statement is provided. A booking confirmation is not considered to be valid documentation. Points can only be credited up to six months after the date of your stay. Please contact the hotel where you stayed, or call or e-mail Member Services at +47 815 555 66 or to register your points retroactively.