- Gold: The basic level at which all new members start.
- Platinum: Minimum of 10 nights during the current calendar year. If this minimum is not met, the Platinum member will be downgraded to Gold level.
- Black: Minimum of 30 nights during the current calendar year.
- The calculation of membership levels is based on calendar years, and upgrades to a higher level are made as soon as you meet the minimum requirement described above. Downgrades and renewal of your membership level, on the other hand, take place only in February of each year.
- As a member, you retain your level for 12 months after being upgraded.