Norway Cup 2023
At Thon Hotels, we look forward to welcoming you to this year’s Norway Cup. To make this the best possible experience for you, we have put together a checklist of rules and considerations to take into account to increase the enjoyment for everyone.
The most important thing for Thon hotels is that all guests are taken care of, which is why it is important to consider other guests staying at the hotel.
It must be quiet in corridors, stairwells and rooms between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- It is not permitted to throw things out of the window or hang things out of the windows.
- Wet towels, gym clothes, shoes or other items must not be kept in the corridors.
- Extra bins will be provided in common areas – consider both the environment and other guests by using these.
- No playing with elevators, take others into consideration.
- Football boots must be taken off outside the hotel and must not be worn inside the hotel under any circumstances.
- Jumping on the beds is not permitted.
- Food brought in must not be eaten in our common areas, meeting rooms or in our outdoor dining area. This must be consumed in the room.
- For safety reasons, everyone must stay in their assigned room.
- Hotel towels must not be taken off the hotel premises.
Each team leader is responsible for their team. Any damage and injury to either persons or the hotel’s property is the team leader's responsibility. Compensation will be claimed for any damages.
If someone triggers a fire alarm or misuses safety equipment, associated costs will have to be paid for. As of today, the cost of fire and rescue services is NOK 10,000 per triggered alarm.
Serious incidents have consequences and being asked to leave early may be appropriate. In the event of being asked to leave, the stay will not be refunded.
We hope you have a fantastic stay at Thon Hotels. Good luck on the football pitch!