Advice from the authorities
We continue to follow advice of local and national health authorities. We also have a dedicated contingency group should any cases arise.
We follow the situation closely and disseminate information to guests and visitors about the importance of good hand hygiene.
There may be changes based on updated advice from the Government. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Food and drinks
- All our restaurants, bars and pubs are open.
- A distance of 1 meter still applies.
- Face mask is mandatory if you can't keep 1 meter distance.
Exercise gym and swimming pool
- Fitness rooms and swimming pools at all our hotels are open.
- The hotels with open fitness rooms and swimming pools are making sure the infection control routines are being followed.
Courses and conferences
- Safety for our guests and hotel staff is very important to us. We have therefore introduced new routines for conferences and meeting activities at our hotels.
- There is no longer a number limit on events
- The organizer must ensure that everyone who is present at events must be able to keep at least 1 meter distance to others who are not in the same household or are similarly close. Exceptions are made to this requirement when sitting in fixed designated places.
- Face masks should be used when not sitting in fixed designated places.
Feel free to contact us by for any questions you might have.