General terms and conditions
- The Thon DISCOVERY programme is designed as an electronically-based service. Member communication will therefore take place primarily via e-mail and the internet.
- Thon Hotels is a member of Global Hotel Alliance, and members of Thon DISCOVERY who register after 20 May 2014 will automatically become members of the GHA Discovery loyalty programme. Members who registered prior to this date must give their written consent.
- Thon DISCOVERY registers the member’s name, address and hotel booking history (including hotel name, the date of the stay, the room rate, the reason for the stay, etc.). This information is stored in the member’s profile and is used to award bonus points. The member can also update his/her membership profile, including interests and preferences related to his/her hotel experience. This information is included in the membership profile and is used to customise offers that the member may find relevant. Thon DISCOVERY only uses information expressly provided to us by the member. Members can choose not to receive the newsletter by informing us of this preference either via “My Page” or by clicking on a link in the newsletter.
- By accepting membership of GHA Discovery, the member also accepts that his/her membership information, as described above, will be made available to Global Hotel Alliance (GHA). GHA uses this information to customise offers for its members and to determine the relevancy of the information it sends them. Members can choose not to receive this information (which comes in the form of a newsletter) by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every newsletter.
- Printed material may contain printing errors, and benefits, discounts and rates are subject to change.
- Thon Hotels reserves the right to make changes to the Thon DISCOVERY programme and to update the terms and conditions of membership accordingly.