- Gold: The basic level at which all new members start.
- Platinum: Minimum of 10 nights during the current calendar year. If this minimum is not met, the Platinum member will move to the Gold level.
- Black: Minimum of 30 nights over the course of a calendar year.
- The calculation of membership levels is based on calendar years, and upgrades to a higher level are made as soon as you reach the minimum requirement described above. Movement to lower levels and renewal of your membership level take place only in February of each year.
- As a member, you retain your level for 12 months after being upgraded.