- Booking of bonus stays can be made Membership Services by phone +47 815 555 66 or , no later than the day before arrival. You can also make your booking directly with the hotel where you want to stay.
- Please tell us when booking that you wish to pay with bonus points.
- Walk-in bookings cannot be paid for with points.
- Each hotel has a limited number of rooms set aside for bonus accommodation. There may be rooms available in other price categories, even if the rooms set aside for bonus accommodations are fully booked.
- The required number of bonus points is deducted from the member’s Thon DISCOVERY account as soon as the booking is made.
- Bookings made using bonus points can be amended or cancelled in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policy. In the case of no-shows, Thon Hotels will still deduct the points for the booking you made.
- Friends and family can enjoy bonus accommodations without the member staying in the hotel with them, as long as the member makes the booking through Membership Services.
- Two or more members cannot combine their points or transfer points to one another’s cards in order to reach the minimum required to withdraw and use points. Bonus points cannot be used as part-payment or withdrawn in cash form.
- Account information will be disclosed only to the member themselves, by contacting Membership Services on +47 815 555 66, or by logging in to “My Page” at thonhotels.com.